Shop Local and Support Small Businesses
Celebrate Weekend of Local July 14-16 with $5,000 worth of giveaways in Midtown!
All you have to do is visit a participating shop, make a minimum purchase of $10 and receive a $10 coupon to use at another participating store while supplies last. Did someone say local shopping spree?
Visit WeekendofLocal.com to see the full directory of participating businesses.
- Is Weekend of Local putting this promotion on? No, Midtown OKC is sponsoring the promotion to help celebrate our wonderful local retail shops!
- How do I earn a coupon? Make a minimum purchase of $10 and receive a $10 coupon to be used at another participating store while supplies last. (It is not a coupon for every $10 spent. One coupon per person per transaction).
- What stores are participating? Barkeep, Chirps & Cheers, Classic Charm Boutique, Mode, NASH Fashion, Nhu Avenue, O’myhoma, Opolis Clothing, Pear Street Books & Plants, Plant People, The Black Scintilla
- How do I redeem my coupon? Visit the store listed on your coupon in person by July 31 to use your coupon. No minimum required on transaction but not redeemable for cash or gift cards.
- Are there other businesses participating in Weekend of Local? Yes, additional businesses participating in Weekend of Local but not the spend to win Midtown OKC retail promotion: Commonplace Books, Not Your Average Joe, Tamashii Ramen House, Midtown Drug, Circ Pilates Studio and Plant
- What other happenings are part of Weekend of Local? You can see a full list of Weekend of Local happenings in OKC online here.